Sempoii jer...

Untuk menjadi Artakus, hati mesti cekal, jiwa mesti kental -Ahmad Patria Abdullah-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit Subang, Selangor, Malaysia

Sempoii ladyyyy with a simple life. Srikandi Morrok Legion ke III, empayar Morrok. Long life Morrok!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Joging @ KLCC..

Ni gambar² time joging kat KLCC aritu. 4 round seh. Saja je letak sebab nak bg proof kat my senior, Jeff yg we all pi joging.. wahaha! I'm so lucky for having frens yg veri commited to make sure i achieve my goal lorr. The person who will kick my ass if don't move forward. Thanks very much buddies for your cares & loves.


Abis jer joging, diskas pasal "eh..nak lepak starbucks ke San Francisco?" goshhh.. ini worang kan..suka² je skewed up my diet..

Li wei: Waaa so small meh? jeff kenot see wan. Wan mor time lor..

Li Wei & wang: Jeff..see we sapot iena, don't say we don't reaching out yaa.. huhuhuu
Me: u sapot me or buli me haa?..uwaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home